Athletic Alliance Sandman GH 120 cap
The Sandman-GH formula features a comprehensive blend that addresses the problems of quality and right amount of sleep. The Melatonin shortens the time it takes to fall asleep, while the Chamomile and Lemon Balm soothe the mind into a state of relaxation, ensuring more time spent in the rejuvenating Deep Sleep stage of sleep. The Sandman GH™ repair and rebuild formula contains Arginine, Magnesium, and Vitamin D.
- Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6
- KSM66 (ashwagandha) The highest concentration on the market of the extract root of the plant, Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen with many health benefits including the prevention of anxiety, relieving insomnia, and significantly reduce cortisol levels. Recent studies have shown that KSM 66 can increase the testosterone levels in healthy males as much as 17%.
- ZMA has been newly added as of Sandman 3.0. New studies have shown that ZMA’s ability to help the body achieve deeper levels of REM sleep. One study in particular has shown ZMA to increase testosterone levels up to 30% compared to the 10% increase of the placebo group. ZMA increases greater muscle and strength gains by as much as 2.5 times in athletes.
- Vitamin D is an essential vitamin most commonly known for being synthesized in the skin when exposed to the sun’s radiation. When optimal levels are present in the body, users can experience many health benefits including increase in testosterone levels.
- Chamomile powder extract contains a high concentration of Bioflavonoid, Apigenin. Apigenin is known to exert anxiety-reducing effects and act as a mild sedative when consumed in higher doses.
- Lemon Balm Extract is an antioxidant that has been used for centuries to reduce stress, anxiety and promote restful sleep, which is the primary reason it’s in Sandman. The other health benefits of Lemon Balm Extract include an improvement in appetite, sharpen memory, support liver an more.
- Melatonin is a hormone naturally released in the brain to regulate sleep. Supplementation helps cause and regulate healthy sleeping patterns.